Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life goes on.

Well, since I've moved out I have been busier than I've ever been! Really.
I am involved in my youth group every other Saturday night, and every Sunday I go to a disciple group. I work 6 days a week M-ST. and then there is church on Sunday. I try to hang out with my ex-school friends. Then I do things like local football games, shopping at local stores and meeting with people at the local diner. WHEW!
I have realized that in all my busy-ness I still have managed to make time for God. I am working through a devotional book by Elizabeth George. It's all about Gods promises to us and I'm really enjoying it.
This weekend I was really on the run. Friday thru Saturday went like this. Work, drama, cafe w/friends, sleep, up at 7:30 to work, looong day at work (Saturday) then off to a football game, walk 3 miles home, scarf dinner, to youth group,home late, sleep,then off to church at 10. Later that day I went to my discipleship group,then came back and ran to the store. I am exhausted. I thought weekends were for relaxing; but even after I got home today I had to do laundry, shred financial papers, put winter blankets on my bed, dust, neaten up and finally get on the computer.
FALL IS SO BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment