Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Posting more often!

I have decided that this blog needs more posts. Therefore,I am dedicating myself to writing at least once a week and hopefully every other day.
That being said, here is the first post of the new resolution. I will share some of my favorite tv shows, books, movies, music and bands.
TV SHOWS
Bones
Criminal Minds
Numb3rs
21 Jumpstreet
NCIS
The Unit
Psych
White Collar
Billy the Exterminator
BOOKS
Fireproof
The Hunger Games
The Outsiders
Shape of Mercy
Through the Fire
MOVIES
My Moms New Boyfriend
Equilibrium
Pandorum
Pirates of the Carribean
Man of the House
Blades of Glory
She's the Man
MUSIC
Country
Pop Rock
Christian Worship
BANDS
Thriving Ivory
Rihanna
The Band Perry
Carrie Underwood
Fernando Ortega
Tenth Avenue North
Akon

And to finish, some things about me most people don't know:
I love Pretzels.
I HATE the smell and taste of Pineapple. In fact, the smell makes me me nauseous.
My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.

Hope this wasn't boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment