Monday, July 5, 2010

An Experiment

Hello my fine fellows!! It has been quite some time since I last wrote. It is now the merry month of July...aka VACATION from the tyranny of school.
But not from science experiments.
So today, hot as it is, I decided to bake cookies. Butt, not in a real oven. I laid a black plastic bag on the cement of our front porch, then propped up a sheet of glass above it. The cookies were placed on black cookie sheets and underneath the glass. I put them there at two fourty-five this afternoon, and they are still there. They're not fully cooked. Oh well.
WAIT!!!
I just checked them, and they actually are pretty hard! Like any freshly-cooked cookie, they are still a bit sticky and some of the butter melted all over, but that's ok. So after this post, I will pull them out and taste-test them...And perhaps later I shall post pictures of all this!
Unfortunately I cannot put the cookies on here for you all to try. I doubt they taste any different anyway. It's just the idea of....ahem, solar energy??? I'm going green dudes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment