Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cassy's Latest Updates

First, the good stuff. A couple days ago, I put my family tree in "public" mode so that anyone can see it. Or at least I think so. And I uploaded (ooh-a techy term!!) pictures of some of the people up there so you all can kinda get a glimpse of these relatives of mine. Most of the ones I have up there now are from my mom's mom's family...people that I dont know. And they are are strikingly Italian. My mom's dad's side is there too. Be sure to check it out! Last time I wrote I forgot the link...but I put it in the comments from my last post or I think you can go to ancesrty.com and search for "Wilbur Family Tree". Hopefully it can be found.
Now for the stinky part. Every time I try to put a comment, it ends up overlapping the last paragraph of the post Im commenting on!! Erg!! I dont know what Im doing wrong!!
So, instead of putting a comment, I wil write them here. I wanted to tell Laura that I liked her marble story and how Im too simple-minded to come up with those kinds of things...AND that Im glad Steph finally put up a post :) Which was also an interesting story............
Now Im ready to watch the Olympics Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment